- v declare or make legally valid
- v prove valid; show or confirm the validity of something
- v give evidence for
- v make valid or confirm the validity of
validate a ticket
- There are three levels of difficulty; the site will time you (there's a pause button if you need to take a breather) and, if you wish, "validate" your answers (and highlight any .
- Did not his success validate the most basic of American dreams? Had he not built the better mouse and had the world not beaten a path to his door, just as that cherished myth .
- The answer is actually simple: the brief release in an inaccessible spot was deliberately chosen by the filmmakers to validate the Screen Actors Guild pay scales for films under $2 .