- n a source of difficulty
one trouble after another delayed the job
- n an angry disturbance
they had labor trouble
- n an event causing distress or pain
what is the trouble?
- n an effort that is inconvenient
I went to a lot of trouble
he won without any trouble
- n a strong feeling of anxiety
he wanted to die and end his troubles
- n an unwanted pregnancy
he got several girls in trouble
- v move deeply
- v to cause inconvenience or discomfort to
Sorry to trouble you, but...
- v disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
- v take the trouble to do something; concern oneself
He did not trouble to call his mother on her birthday
- v cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
- But a Russian state that narrows the options of legal protest available to its people during a major national crisis may be courting serious trouble it's certainly a principle .
- Even if doctors become more aware of chronic stress as a precursor of heart trouble, the question of what to do about it has yet to be answered.
News & Articles
- Stirring up trouble: Female quartet joins Men of Note for free concert this Saturday
Photo courtesy of Stephanie Lopes - From left, Jessica Edwards, Jen Chiotti, Stephanie Lopes and Val Clark make up Major Trouble!, an all-female a cappella barbershop quartet. The group will perform with Men of Note for a free patriotic concert June 15 at the Courtyard Theatre in Plano.
June 20, 2013 - Plano Courier
- The Tight End, the Text, and the Strip Club: Aaron Hernandez's Murder Trouble
New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has been embroiled in a murder investigation for the last several days, and if the latest reports turn out to be correct, he could be in very serious trouble. Police have not named any suspects in death of an "associate" of the NFL Pro Bowler, but Steve Silva of Boston.com has reported that Hernandez will soon be arrested in connection with the crime.
June 20, 2013 - The Atlantic Wire via Yahoo! News
- PFT Live: Trouble for Pats’ star tight ends
Mike Florio breaks down trending topics around the NFL including trouble in New England with their star tight ends, Aaron Hernandez and Rob Gronkowski, and Florio also breaks down the possibility of a new Cleveland Browns owner in the near future.
June 19, 2013 - NBC Sports: ProFootballTalk