ail : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n aromatic bulb used as seasoning
- v be ill or unwell
- v cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
- On the instant, Pier Superintendent Ignazio Scibilia yelled an ail-ashore order to his crews, unloading copper from the Srbija.
- In 1934 a Congressional Committee investigated the Friends of New Germany, found it "for ail practical purposes the American section of the Nazi party.
- Thumped, tumbled, jostled, sat upon, he was taken out of the game in the fourth quarter largely through the efforts of Captain Edward Weir, ail-American Nebraska tackle.
News & Articles
- Surace-Smith Agency Brings Union Positions To Ohio
CLEVELAND, June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- American Income Life's Surace-Smith Agency announced its selection by The Plain Dealer as Northeast Ohio's Top Workplace among small businesses. The Surace-Smith Agency represents the products of American Income Life Insurance Company (AIL), a...
June 18, 2013 - PR Newswire
- San Angelo — area Jail Bookings 6/18
The Tom Green County Jail booked 20 people in the 72 hours leading up to 7:02 a.m. Tuesday. Some of the charges include:
June 18, 2013 - The San Angelo Standard-Times
- James K. Vardaman in Starkville Daily News
Schools become a laboratory for every social ail,Vardaman said. "Because it is a laboratory, they get asked to execute change all the time, while at the same time being made to improve test scores. They are being asked to balance so many...
- Rick Neuheisel in Los Angeles Times
I would love to get big chunks of yards, but we haven't been able to get it done,Neuheisel said. "That's the one thing that does ail us. We've got to find a way to do that."