- s extraordinarily large in size or extent or amount or power or degree; that a whole civilization should be dependent on technology"- Walter Lippman
tremendous sweeping plains
a tremendous fact in human experience
a plane took off with a tremendous noise
- s extraordinarily good or great; used especially as intensifiers
a tremendous achievement
- s extreme in degree or extent or amount or impact
- Obama campaign faces tremendous structural challenges in the final days of this campaign Obama has a challenge hitting 50%: Barack Obama has not reached the 50 .
- I think our likely scenario is tremendous prosperity with tremendous ambiguity and instability.
- The tremendous nuchal back-of-the-neck musculature is quite beyond anything I have ever conceived.
News & Articles
- 4 Ways Manufacturers Can Cope With Rising Energy Prices
Manufacturers require tremendous amounts of energy to power equipment and light and heat facilities, and move raw materials to their plants and finished goods to store shelves. Chemical, fertilizer and plastics manufacturers use carbon-based fuels as feedstock, so accurate projected costs and ready availability is essential to adequate pricing. Manufacturers have benefited in recent years from ...
June 12, 2013 - Manufacturing.net
- An Expat Haven for Retirees in Boquete, Panama
Panama offers tremendous benefits to retirees, including its dollarized economy (in which the dollar can go much further than it does in the United States) and its pensionado retirement visa program (which makes retirees eligible for discounts off the cost of almost everything and anything you buy, from restaurant dinners to prescription medications).
June 11, 2013 - U.S.News & World Report LP via Yahoo! News
- 3 Defense Stocks With Tremendous Upside Potential
3 Defense Stocks With Tremendous Upside Potential
June 10, 2013 - The Motley Fool
- Charlie Manuel in The Associated Press
His number speak for themselves,Manuel said. "He's got tremendous stuff and being left-handed definitely helped him."
- Tony Dungy in Taipei Times
He's a tremendous player, a great leader,Dungy said. "He prepares, he works, he does everything he can do to win ballgames and lead teams. If people say he needed to win a Super Bowl to validate it and justify it, that's just wrong."
- Ken Kendrick in The Associated Press
We have a number of talented players, obviously see great room for improvement,Kendrick said. "This franchise has enjoyed tremendous success over the years and we want to get back to our winning ways. The loyal staff of this organization,...