- s extraordinarily good or great; used especially as intensifiers
a marvelous collection of rare books
- s too improbable to admit of belief
- s being or having the character of a miracle
- Capitalism not only won, it turned into a marvelous machine of prosperity, led by people who could take an idea and turn it into an industry Gene Fool.
- Yet the Watson and Crick story is also one of sublime harmony, an example, as a colleague put it, of "that marvelous resonance between two minds that high state in which 1 plus .
- If you're in the market for new ways to waste time, you're in luck: we found some marvelous examples of flash animation, a rather odd public art installation and one bad-ass movie .
News & Articles
- Birthday Wednesday
The Sun and Jupiter join forces on your birthday, promising a marvelous 12 months to come. Start your new solar year by telling yourself, over and over, that all things are possible. Then get out into the world and start doing them...
June 19, 2013 - New York Post
- New shows added to Pittsburgh regatta lineup
The 36th EQT Three Rivers Regatta will feature tribute bands, XPOGO "Extreme Pogo" Show, and the Marvelous Mutts.
June 18, 2013 - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Backyard Travel Releases New Tour: Highlights of Cambodia & Vietnam
Backyard Travel, Asia’s most innovative tour company, has released news of a marvelous new multi-country trip which allows travelers the chance to enjoy the inspiring highlights of Cambodia and Vietnam, led by expert local guides. (PRWeb June 18, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/backyard-travel/cambodia-vietnam-tour/prweb10843625.htm
June 18, 2013 - PRWeb
- Andrew Oswald in HULIQ
As a possible explanation to the low happiest states rankings of NY and California, Oswald said, "Many people think these states would be marvelous places to live in. The problem is that if too many individuals think that way, they move into those...
- Roger Moore in Washington Post
All of those parts were very, very different to one's conception of Bond ...... I thought he was absolutely marvelous,Moore said of Craig's acting in "Casino Royale."
- John Edwards in Entertainment Weekly
I think I did marry a marvelous man,said Edwards. "But he changed: and he's no longer the person who I married." "I think about Sandra Bullock - who I don't know at all - what an incredible year she's had. She won the Academy Award...