stir up : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v try to stir up public opinion
- v arouse or excite feelings and passions
- v change the arrangement or position of
- v provoke or stir up
News & Articles
- Monster trucks, destruction derby highlight county fair
Trucks, cars, motorcycles and horses will stir up some “Home Spun Dirt” in the Chris Beck Arena at the Sonoma...
June 14, 2013 - The Community Voice
- Tim Tebow, Former Jet, to New England Patriots: A Sign of 'Desperation'?
COMMENTARY | Tim Tebow might play football in New York this year, but if he does it will be in a New England Patriots' uniform. The former Jets' backup quarterback and utility player was signed by the Patriots, a move that will at least stir up conversation (if not plays on the football field).
June 14, 2013 - Yahoo! Contributor Network via Yahoo! Sports
- NHL’s ‘Handshake’ Commercial Pays Homage to Stanley Cup Playoff Tradition (Video)
No league knows how to stir up emotions with its advertising quite like the NHL. The latest in a long line of moving commercials was released Wednesday, hours before the puck dropped for Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final, and depicts one of hockey’s oldest traditions: the postgame handshake. Does it measure up to […]
June 13, 2013 - New England Sports Network