- n cultivated in temperate regions
- n a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- n downy juicy fruit with sweet yellowish or whitish flesh
- n a shade of pink tinged with yellow
- v divulge confidential information or secrets
- In basic walk mode, the Walkie Bits' pace is unpredictable, so you never know which onepeach? melon? pineapple? mint?will win.
- No venerable ascetic in flowing white beard and robes, the latest star from the East to hit the guru circuit is a plump, cherubic 14-year-old, lightly mustachioed with peach fuzz .
- The peach-colored house in a modest subdivision near downtown Modesto, Calif.
- Janet Jackson in Reuters
You will see a lot of satin and lace combined and rich colors such as burgundy and beige, silver and peach as well as your classic black and white,Jackson said in a statement. "It makes you feel incredible and offers variety as diverse as...
- Gloria Estefan in Forbes
My grandmother would shanghai pilots at the Havana airport so they'd bring me cartons of mango baby food - the only kind I'd eat. I learned to eat peach later. And in every carton, she'd slip a Cuban record,Estefan said.
- Derek Trucks in Malaysia Star
When I joined the Allman Brothers Band was when I first had that feeling of all this music history coming full circle,Trucks said. "Eat a Peach, At Fillmore East and Layla were the records that got me playing."