mantrap : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- n a trap for catching trespassers
- She seems to have secured Donahue's love in the 1962 Rome Adventure until she catches him being kissed by mantrap Angie Dickinson.
- Poor Claudia is heartbroken, and of course Odile turns out to be a mantrap.
- Yet another private stepped into the gaping steel jaws of a Viet Cong mantrap, and when a fourth marine rushed to his aid, the rescuer stumbled onto a sharpened bamboo stake .
News & Articles
- Duder-Man Meets His Most Dangerous Foe: Commitment [COMIC]
Art: John McNamee When last we saw Duder-Man, a superhero who saves men everywhere from breaking Guy Code, he rescued a helpless sap from the Friend Zone. This time, however, he's gonna need some rescuing of his own, because sexy villainess Mantrap has him tied down with a diamond ring, which is basically Kryptonite to […]
Sept. 30, 2013 - MTV