looker : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a close observer; someone who looks at something (such as an exhibition of some kind)
- n a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- Your lovely looker will move into a stuffy tycoon's office and unstuff the stuffy.
- Several sports in Sydney have a Patrick Rafter or Anna Kournikova type in the draw--a real looker--but none has anybody to equal badminton's Camilla Martin of Denmark, who was the .
- Coldy ambitious and hotly lustful, he learns the medium's secrets and begins a "two-a-day" mentalist vaudeville act with Molly, a virginal looker with a thing for daddy.
News & Articles
- 'Man Of Steel' Should Be Better Than It Is, But Hope Remains For Sequels
It has the hallmarks of a failed Match.com date. Sure, you have common interests. Namely superheroes, Christopher Nolan and watching things blow up real good. And it's definitely a looker. But while listening to it yammer on for 2½ hours about where it
June 13, 2013 - Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Looker wins 800-meter run at Caribbean Invitational
ELLSWORTH — Aleta Looker, a standout runner at Ellsworth High School, now has an international win to her credit.
June 12, 2013 - Fenceviewer
- Meet The Young 'Man Of Steel' Dylan Sprayberry
FROM MTV NEWS: Henry Cavill isn't the only looker stepping into the iconic role of Superman in Zack Snyder's "Man of Steel" (out Friday). Meet 14-year-old cutie-pie Dylan Sprayberry, who plays the teenage version of Clark Kent. (You may recognize the actor from another younger-version turn: He portrayed a kiddie Cooper Anderson on an episode [...]
June 10, 2013 - MTV