beauty : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the qualities that give pleasure to the senses
- n a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- n an outstanding example of its kind
- Two Texans give beauty contestants their winning form.
- A few times every century, a great beauty is born.
- She transformed beauty into big business by cultivating classy sales methods and giving away samples By GRACE MIRABELLA Intro: Big Wheels Turning.
- Barack Obama in Greater Baton Rouge Business Report
We need a long-term plan to restore the unique beauty and bounty of this region,Obama says. "The oil spill represents just the latest blow to a place that has already suffered multiple economic disasters and decades of environmental...
- Mike Huckabee in Washington Post
And some of the most memorable moments were the lighter ones, as when former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee joked that the Congress had "spent money like John Edwards at a beauty shop," an allusion to reports that the Democratic candidate had...
- Trevor Immelman in Seattle Post Intelligencer
You definitely feel pressure, but you know, I feel pressure playing for a hundred bucks against a mate. So that's the beauty of the game,said Immelman. "The thing is, you've just got to go out there and play as well as you can play. And...