blab : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v divulge confidential information or secrets
- v speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
- Translated into Chase's semantics: "The blab blab, which has nursed the blab of blabs, calls upon you for the blab blab .
- The Ethiopians, as they left Captain Eden and proceeded to blab his solicitude for Haile Selassie's dignity, knew that both the Credentials Committee and the Steering Committee .
- And here is what's strange: the gospel of the leak has nothing to say about sources except that the reporter won't blab about who they are.
News & Articles
- Oregon Football: Ducks Fans' Greatest Hopes and Fears for 2013
With the season just over a month away, we're going to take a look at Ducks fans' greatest hopes and fears for the upcoming season. But rather than blab on about the talent on offense or the woes of the kicking game, I'm going to make two separate arguments — one for why fans should be hopeful that this will finally be the season Oregon captures the elusive crystal ball and another that lays out ...
July 19, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Patrick Wilson in comic Book Resources
I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about this stuff,WIlson said. "It's been confirmed on a lot of websites, I'll just say that ...... I mean, I would blab my mouth 'cause I certainly haven't been told to keep quiet. It's just out of...
- Barry Bonds in San Francisco Chronicle
To which Bonds said, "I don't know what he's thinking. It's not for me to get into the newspaper and blab my mouth off about what I think another man should do. If this man feels he should do (something), he is the commissioner. Then he does what he...
- Rick Astley in Contactmusic.com
Astley, 39, says, "I did enjoy it. But it was very, very weird. You can blab on about seeing the other side of fame, but it doesn't mean s**t until it happens to you. It wasn't so much the going on TV, or going to award ceremonies, or having a...