apricot : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n Asian tree having clusters of usually white blossoms and edible fruit resembling the peach
- n downy yellow to rosy-colored fruit resembling a small peach
- n a shade of pink tinged with yellow
- Pat Nixon is barely emerging from the wings, but at a preview last month of Bob Hope's Christmas show, she turned up in an apricot-colored, clipped-velvet evening gown by Beene .
- That snapper is smoked over cherrywood and glistens with apricot oil.
- At London, "Golden Dawn," consisting of one part orange juice, two of Calvados gin, one of apricot brandy, a dash of grenadine, was chosen World's Finest Cocktail by an .
- Katrina Kaif in Fresh News
Katrina Kaif mentions, "I got up early in the morning and took three to four glasses of water. I adore jogging, swimming and going to Gym. My skin looks so beautiful when I put less make up on my face. I like purifying Apricot Oil from Anne Semoin....
- Carson Kressley in The Age
All that fuss over little old me,Kressley said in Sydney tonight. "The prig part I will take, I don't even know what that means. It sounds like an apricot and a fig mixed together, some sort of exotic fruit which is very accurate when...
- Phyllis George in Kentucky.com
I probably put on a few pounds because of Buddy. The peach apricot (butter) was the best,George said. "And every Christmas he made me a bourbon caramel chocolate cake. It would disappear within two days in this house."