- v do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
- v assume sponsorship of
- v treat condescendingly
- v be a regular customer or client of
- s (used of behavior or attitude) characteristic of those who treat others with condescension
- KT: Don't want toto sound patronising: but this is good reporting.
News & Articles
- Celtic can shout louder than you: Champions League review
After Celtic limped off the pitch having suffered a slightly unfortunate 1-0 home defeat to Barcelona, this was the reaction from the club's website. It's an odd reaction, living up to all the patronising from pundits for whom Celtic are like a distant relative they see twice a year. "Paradise." "Unrivalled in football." A strange blend of small-time parochialism to react to what, on paper, is ...
Oct. 2, 2013 - SB Nation