- n someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
- v declare illegal; outlaw
- s contrary to or forbidden by law
an outlaw strike
- s disobedient to or defiant of law
- Of course, we outlaw a lot of behavior that would be rational if it weren't against the law.
- The people of the United States and our friends and allies will not live at the mercy of an outlaw regime that threatens the peace with weapons of mass murder.
- During the 1970s, however, they attempted to scrub their outlaw image, depicting themselves as a peaceable, nationwide "family" united by a love of the open road.
News & Articles
- Suburban Outlaw: No Father's Day present can live up to the gift of having a father who is present
Suburban Outlaw Pam Sherman celebrates her husband for the father he is to their children, and the man he is to her.
June 15, 2013 - Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
- Hargraves claims second Outlaw win
ANDERSON — It was an eventful 50-lap International Outlaw Figure-8 Series race for Charlie Hargraves, but in the end he recorded a close win Friday at Anderson Speedway.
June 15, 2013 - The Herald Bulletin
- Outlaw Run tops hottest new attractions at U.S. theme parks
Outlaw Run at Silver Dollar City in Missouri is the most anticipated debut this summer. Also: new stuff at Cedar Point, Disneyland, Six Flags Magic Mountain. I've visited many theme parks in the United States over the last few years as the theme park blogger for The Times' Travel website, but this summer's crop of rides already has me updating my bucket list. Here's a look at some of the biggest ...
June 14, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Ronald Reagan in National Review Online
Think back to August 1984, during a microphone check for his weekly radio address, when Reagan joked, "My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five...
- Jawad al-Bolani in International Herald Tribune
We know the (Iraqi) forces there can face these outlaw groups, but we want to tell the people that the government is present everywhere,al-Bolani told reporters.
- President Bush in Gulf Times
On March 19, 2003, addressing the nation soon after the bombing of Baghdad had begun, former president George W Bush stated: "The people of the United States and our friends and allies will not live at the mercy of an outlaw regime that threatens...