- n someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
- n a purulent infection at the end of a finger or toe in the area surrounding the nail
- The feelings of a felon don't matter much in Mississippi, at least when it comes to voting, and that's unfortunate.
- Kessler's investigations found that brokers "lived lavishly and there were a lot of red flags, not the least of which was that Cosmo was a convicted felon.
News & Articles
- Felon's carjacking spree in Foley, Minneapolis ends in St. Paul crash
A violent felon went on a knife-wielding carjacking spree that started Wednesday at a grocery store in Foley, Minn., picked up Thursday in Minneapolis and ended in a six-car crash in St. Paul.
June 14, 2013 - FOX 9 News Twin Cities
- Felon faces gun, drugs charges
Greenville police arrested a felon for possessing a firearm that he concealed and drug paraphernalia early Monday morning. Police arrested Eric Demon Wooten, 38, in the roadway near Line Avenue and North Village Drive at 2:04 a.m.
June 14, 2013 - The Daily Reflector
- Police: Wanted felon goes on knife-wielding carjacking spree, arrested in St. Paul
A violent felon recently released from prison but still under state supervision went on a knife-wielding carjacking spree that began in a central Minnesota grocery store, terrorized victims in Minneapolis and ended in a multivehicle crash in St. Paul.
June 14, 2013 - Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune
- Patrick Fitzgerald in San Diego Union Tribune
Mr. Black is going to jail as a convicted felon, convicted of fraud. So we proved the case,Fitzgerald said. "The bottom line is Mr. Black will do 6Â½ years in jail. That's a serious amount of time."
- Patricia Cornwell in NEWS.com.au
I said, you know, you can accuse me of a lot of things, but hating a group of people or being a felon is beyond the pale,Cornwell said.