- n someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
- s bringing or deserving severe rebuke or censure
a criminal waste of talent
- s guilty of crime or serious offense
criminal in the sight of God and man
- s involving or being or having the nature of a crime
a criminal offense
- To a television viewer sated with Perry Mason, Sam Benedict, Defenders and assorted colleagues, the supply of first-rate criminal lawyers may appear plentiful enough.
- As for the criminal case against Lay, his family certainly seems to think it's over.
- To fund his lifestyleand his nukesKim Jong Il helms a vast criminal network.
News & Articles
- Swiss president would back criminal probe against NSA leaker
GENEVA (Reuters) - Swiss President Ueli Maurer said on Sunday he doubted Edward Snowden's claims about his activities as a CIA man in Geneva and would back a criminal investigation into the secrets leaker if Swiss prosecutors called for one. Ex-CIA operative Snowden broke cover in spectacular fashion earlier this month, unmasking himself as the source of leaks about U.S. government surveillance ...
June 16, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Violent Criminal Arrested
A prolific criminal was brought down Friday. Fresno police caught up with Pasquale Desantis near Belmont and Maple. They found a gun along, with plenty of tools that officers say he used to steal several cars each night. Officers checked his white Chevrolet Tahoe top to bottom and under the hood deep in a corner they found a gun inside a Crown Royal Bag. CCATT the team that busts auto thieves ...
June 15, 2013 - CBS 47 Fresno
- Criminal Dispositions: June 14, 2013
Editor’s note: Following are recent dispositions of Muscatine County criminal court cases other than simple misdemeanors (also includes operating while intoxicated, OWI).
June 15, 2013 - Muscatine Journal
- Jens Stoltenberg in Salon
These are separate individuals that are responsible for criminal acts,Stoltenberg said. "It is always bad to judge a whole group of people from what individuals are doing and that is independently of what group these people belong to."
- Rod Blagojevich in NPR
I'm here to tell you right off the bat that I am not guilty of any criminal wrongdoing,Blagojevich said. "I will fight until I take my last breath."
- Roger Goodell in SportingNews.com
In ordering Vick to stay away from camp, Goodell said that though the courts must decide Vick's guilt or innocence, "it is my responsibility as commissioner of the National Football League to determine whether your conduct, even if not criminal,...