- v leave undone or leave out
- v fail to do something; leave something undone
- v fail to attend to
- v give little or no attention to
- s disregarded
Shaw's neglected one-act comedy, `A Village Wooing'
- s lacking a caretaker
a neglected child
- One of the most neglected muscles in the human body may also be one of the most important.
- PTI mentioned that fee; it neglected to mention that, in cases where schools cannot afford it, I frequently come free and accept instead paid-up scholarships, which I award to .
- Although his career has been focused on curing disease, von Eschenbach has a unique opportunity to prevent disease by bolstering the long-neglected food side of the agency.
News & Articles
- Neglected Privacy Board to Probe Spygate Scandal
A long neglected and overlooked federal oversight board hit the limelight today when NSA chief Keith Alexander agreed publicly to cooperate with an investigation into the spygate scandal by the Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board.
June 12, 2013 - Wired News
- Neglected property is a scourge, say neighbors
One of the more frustrating scenarios for city residents is when a neighboring home has been neglected or abandoned.
June 11, 2013 - Cumberland Times-News
- Brain function deteriorates in neglected or abused children
PONTYPOOL, England, June 11 (UPI) -- Neglected or emotionally abused preschool children exhibit behavioral difficulties and require prompt evaluation and interventions, British researchers say.
June 11, 2013 - UPI
- Barack Obama in Los Angeles Times
What Senator McCain neglected to mention was that during those 30 years, he was in Washington for 26 of them,Obama said.
- William Hague in The Associated Press
I think sometimes British politicians and British leaders have been so preoccupied by those ties, that they have neglected to build the wider relationships in the world,Hague said. "From now on we will not neglect the wider world."
- Patrick Leahy in The Associated Press
We've committed so many lives, so much money, here, and we've neglected so many things inside the borders of the United States,said Vermont Democratic Sen. Patrick Leahy.