- v refuse to acknowledge
- v bar from attention or consideration
- v fail to notice
- v give little or no attention to
- v be ignorant of or in the dark about
- s disregarded
her ignored advice
- Jiang ignored these risks because he feared for the lives of others.
- The French, convinced of their superiority, ignored his warning and suffered grievously as a result.
- Now, at 29, Gutierrez is using her fame to spread a message often ignored in the Philippines: there are natural resources aside from beauty and talent.
News & Articles
- Coty IPO Ignored By Men
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- It's the third-biggest IPO of the year, but the market seems to have practically ignored Coty Inc. The cosmetics giant is scheduled to go public with a billion dollar offering this week and yet the deal has attracted less attention than other smaller companies. Demand is said to be strong, but the buzz is not. Male traders and portfolio managers are just not that ...
June 12, 2013 - TheStreet.com
- PBC Commissioner Shelley Vana says counterparts ignored her motion at meeting
Palm Beach County Commissioner Shelley Vana took aim at her counterparts on Wednesday, alleging that a motion she made during a Solid Waste Authority meeting was ignored. Vana pointed to Commissioner Priscilla Taylor, who chairs the waste authority’s governing board. Vana said that Taylor did not address her motion to extend a permit for a [...]
June 12, 2013 - The Palm Beach Post
- Lynnwood rape victim sues police, saying they ignored evidence
A Lynnwood rape victim said she is suing the police department because detectives didn't believe her story. Marc O'Leary broke into the then-18-year-old's apartment in 2008 and raped her. The victim claims although she insisted her story was true, Lynnwood police ignored evidence and charged her with making a false statement. More than two years later, O'Leary was arrested for several rapes ...
June 11, 2013 - KIRO 7 Seattle-Tacoma
- Landon Donovan in The Associated Press
He just ignored us,Donovan said. "Or he didn't understand."
- Edward Leigh in News1130
In Scotland, the commission has apparently ignored the evidence presented by BAA, and supported by numerous respected third party organisations, that clearly demonstrates that Edinburgh and Glasgow Airports serve separate markets and therefore do... Colin Matthews http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Matthews&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHRhPDZNLZKpEU9PVqbShyxEfatLw Logistics Manager http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.logisticsmanager.com/Articles/9971/Airports%2Bbreak-up%2Bgood%2Bfor%2Bair%2Bcargo.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFDt1tsPwBWzRpXBAaP8IC3hpo2Zg Aug 20, 2008
49464 67198 ignored It is now clear that the estimated cost at the time of the bid ...... was entirely unrealistic," Leigh said. "It ignored foreseeable major factors such as contingency provision, tax obligations and policing and wider security requirements....