disregard : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n lack of attention and due care
- n willful lack of care and attention
- v refuse to acknowledge
- v bar from attention or consideration
- v give little or no attention to
- And a flat-out disregard for what you think.
- Another legacy of the Soviet Union's utter disregard for the environment Stalin once boasted that he could correct nature's mistakes Sumgayit's many factories, while they .
- Beyond "reckless disregard," the court added the necessity of proving that the libeler "entertained serious doubt" about the truth of his accusation.
News & Articles
- New Lacon dirt bike track riding on 'Jamboree' in July
From a business standpoint, it’s sometimes necessary to disregard the old adage about not putting all your eggs in one basket, according to the developer and owner of a new dirt bike and motocross track. To a great extent, that’s what a successful season at the new Marshall County Sand Trap at the east edge of Lacon will entail, said Dan Smith. While the track will host various types of ...
June 12, 2013 - Peoria Journal Star
- This is a Test Post
This is a test post, please disregard. CAVE JUNCTION, Ore. — A piece of aviation history has landed in Southern Oregon. It’s part of a Josephine County museum dedicated to telling the story of smokejumpers in the Forest Service and the west coast. A 70-year old airplane, that may have carried smokejumpers into the back … Continue reading »
June 11, 2013 - NewsWatch 12 Medford - Klamath Falls
- KILL NOTICE - North American Energy Partners Inc.
Editors and other readers are advised to disregard the news release entitled "North American Energy Partners Reaches Agreement to Sell Piling Business and Announces Fiscal Year 2013 Results," ...
June 11, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in CNN International
Iran decided to pursue the issue through its appropriate, legal path, one that runs through the IAEA, and to disregard unlawful and political impositions by the arrogant powers,Ahmadinejad said in a speech to the UN General Assembly in New...
- William Hague in Reuters Canada
Stoning is a medieval punishment that has no place in the modern world and the continued use of such a punishment in Iran demonstrates in our view a blatant disregard for human rights commitments which it has previously entered into,British...
- Bart Stupak in AFP
I'm sure you will get your life back, and with a golden parachute back in England. But we in America are left with the terrible consequences of BP's reckless disregard for safety,said Democratic Representative Bart Stupak.