- v provide commentary for a film, for example
- v narrate or give a detailed account of
- Placing her phone to the microphone, Vice President Al Gore's voice began to narrate a climate-change plea for action.
- Early in the English Patient, Michael Ondaatje describes how a character likes to narrate stories: "There are stories the man recites quietly into the room which slip from level to .
- He also kept his promise to the Boston Pops Orchestra to narrate Aaron Copland's Lincoln Portrait.
News & Articles
- Lake Bell Asks Interesting Question
No Strings Attachedstar Lake Bell poses an interesting question in her new documentary: Why don't women narrate movie trailers?
June 12, 2013 - News Ticker via omg!
- Gene Simmons in MarketWatch (press release)
The world is a boring place. Come with me, and enter a world populated of Demi-Gods and Beasts. Transform from an everyday person and become the savior of rock and roll,said Gene Simmons of KISS. "It was an honor and privilege to narrate...
- Asin Thottumkal in Hindustan Times
I would start shooting on the same day when someone will narrate a challenging and substantial script to me,said Asin, who also featured in the Tamil version of Ghajini, here on Tuesday at the press meet.
- Dan Mathews in MSNBC
We're asking Paris to narrate our Kentucky Fried Cruelty video showing how chickens are routinely crammed into tiny cages and suffer broken wings and legs,PETA's Dan Mathews tells The Scoop. "Unlike inmates at the jail in LA, these animals...