- n the molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams; the basic unit of amount of substance adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites
- n a spy who works against enemy espionage
- n spicy sauce often containing chocolate
- n a small congenital pigmented spot on the skin
- n a protective structure of stone or concrete; extends from shore into the water to prevent a beach from washing away
- n small velvety-furred burrowing mammal having small eyes and fossorial forefeet
- The PC Guy and the Daily Show's resident expert shares the secrets of the mole-men in his new book, More Information than You Require.
- CIA Director Porter Goss fingered his first alleged media mole.
- In the cyberterrorism trade it is known as "whack-a-mole" just like the old carnival game, Hizballah sites pop up, get whacked down and then pop up again somewhere else on the .
News & Articles
- Eye for an Eye: A Dewey Andreas Novel
When Dewey Andreas uncovers the identity of a mole embedded at a high level in Israel’s Mossad, it triggers a larger, more dangerous plot. The mole was the most important asset of Chinese Intelligence, and Fao Bhang, head of China’s Ministry of State Security (MSS), responds to the discovery and brutal elimination of the mole, by immediately placing a kill order on the man responsible --- Dewey ...
June 15, 2013 - Book Reporter
- Mole Wars Part 2: Readers Suggest Gum, Killer Cats And Michael Bolton
Mole war veterans offer battle plans Last week, I chronicled my ever escalating battle with an infiltration of mole saboteurs that have been turning my yard into a no-man's lawn.
June 14, 2013 - Hartford Courant
- Holy mole-y: Stars with sexy beauty marks
What makes a beauty mark so special? We've been mole -ing over this over for some time and, to get to the bottom of this burning question, we rounded up some of Hollywood's hottest stars with beauty spots. Low and behold, we've discovered that beauty marks only up the ante of a star's sex appeal.
June 12, 2013 - MSNBC
- Vijay Singh in Irish Times
I wasn't really concerned about him,Singh said of his wait on the 17th green. "I just wanted to know why he got a drop - there was obviously a mole there and he was burrowing at that moment, you could see him popping out! I was just...
- Terry Pratchett in guardian.co.uk
Pratchett told the trust's annual conference last week: "It is a shock to find out that funding for Alzheimer's research is just 3% of that to find cancer cures. Personally, I'd eat the arse out of a dead mole if it offered a fighting chance. I am,...
- Reggie Fils-Aime in AFP
The Wii Zapper holds the same potential to change the nature of first-person shooters as the Wii remote did to other games,Fils-Aime said. "What's even more fun than whack-a-mole? Try zap-a-zombie."