- n a spy who works against enemy espionage
- It is imbued with a messianic ideology that makes it relatively immune to the lure of cash, the counterspy's usual inducement.
- At times, the strain of maintaining his three identitiescitizen, Communist, counterspywas almost more than Philbrick could stand.
- Among other things, said Capital, the report showed that the best-placed East German agent in Bonn was not Guillaume but Nollau, 63, a self-effacing career counterspy who had .
News & Articles
- Sony Talks Vita 2013 Line-Up
Kicking off its 2013 press conference, Sony discussed planned games for its mobile system. While we didn't see extensive trailers or demos, Jack Tretton mentioned several games that gamers can look forward to on the PlayStation Vita before the end of the year. The list includes Counterspy, Destiny of Spirits, Doki Doki Universe, Killzone Mercenery, Tearaway, God of War HD 1 and 2, Final Fantasy ...
June 11, 2013 - Game Informer