- n a bump on a ski slope
- n a member of the Muslim dynasty that ruled India until 1857
- n a very wealthy or powerful businessman
- He is a record producer, entertainment mogul, writer, arranger, designer, actor, singer and three-time Grammy Awardwinning rapper.
- Forget the stars, hire Transformers and don't forget the women here are the 10 things every movie mogul should keep in mind when it comes to the summer of 2010.
- Bankbook bloodied but ego unbowed, Hong Kong mogul Jimmy Lai has packed up and shipped out to build a new empire in Taiwan.
News & Articles
- Report: Media Mogul Rupert Murdoch Files for Divorce
It’s appears to be over between multi-billionaire News Corporation Chairman and CEO Rupert Murdoch and wife Wendi Deng. The media mogul filed for divorce from the Yale-educated businesswoman on Thursday, according to Deadline.
June 13, 2013 - Extra TV
- Rupert Murdoch Files for Divorce
Media mogul Rupert Murdoch has filed divorce papers from his wife of 14 years, Wendi Deng, a spokesman confirmed to ABC News.
June 13, 2013 - ABC News
- Federal-Mogul shares jump on refinancing plans
Federal-Mogul shares rose Monday after the auto supplier said it would attempt to refinance $3.05 billion in debt, and forecast better-than-expected revenue for the quarter and the year. THE SPARK: The ...
June 10, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Al Sharpton in Los Angeles Times
Even when he was a multimillionaire, a media mogul, owned radio stations, welcomed in the White House and any other place of significance, he laid down in front of police headquarters for a West African boy he never knew,Sharpton said.
- Julia Mancuso in USA Today
It was like setting some gates up in one of those mogul fields,Mancuso said.
- Carl Icahn in Wall Street Journal
I am very pleased that a financially strong Federal-Mogul has finally emerged from the bankruptcy process,Mr. Icahn, a major bondholder in Federal-Mogul and one of its main shareholders, said in a statement.