- v call to arms; of military personnel
- v get ready for war
- v make ready for action or use
- v cause to move around
- When all positions clear - Rafsanjani has the military, financial clerical power to mobilise.
- The socienty is freer and this gives them the chance to mobilise.
News & Articles
- Egypt's Mursi circles wagons as trouble looms
By Tom Perry CAIRO (Reuters) - President Mohamed Mursi came to office promising to be a president for all Egyptians. A year into his term, the divisions deepened by his rule have pitched the nation into crisis. As Mursi's opponents mobilise for protests aimed at toppling him, the Muslim Brotherhood man shows no sign of flinching. Instead, he is digging in, backed by Islamist allies determined to ...
June 28, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News