- v become technologically advanced
- v make repairs, renovations, revisions or adjustments to
- What this does do, however, is slap a huge royal seal on efforts to modernise the monarchy in the wake of Diana's death.
News & Articles
- U.S. arms companies see rising foreign demand
PARIS (Reuters) - U.S. arms makers see rising foreign demand for fighter jets, missile defence systems and other weapons as countries modernise their forces and U.S. officials, facing tighter budgets, ...
June 18, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Finance
- Dana Perino in Daily Times
It is a comprehensive effort to reduce US reliance on nuclear weapons and streamline and modernise our nuclear infrastructure,Perino said.
- Cameron Diaz in IrishExaminer.com
What I will be emphasising is Australia's clear views on opposing the killing of whales in the Southern Ocean in the name of science and advocating a well researched proposal to modernise the IWC by introducing conservation management plans for... Peter Garrett http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Garrett&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFZhZbw4cfD63RIWiart4rJuICLYQ Melbourne Herald Sun http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23908061-5005961,00.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFWjovCcJqTbzxMNkkfvgCc0D-PzQ Jun 22, 2008
64580 85798 modernise These are the princesses we grew up on," Diaz said. "We get to keep our princesses, and we get to modernise them."