- v make moist
The dew moistened the meadows
- v moisten with fine drops
- Other decks contained trick cards that American POWs could moisten, pull apart and arrange into a map of escape routes out of Germany.
- There are dozens of over-the-counter products designed to moisten or lubricate your eyes, but you should resist the temptation to play doctor and instead should seek out an eye .
- Voters had to return several times to the registration desk in order to moisten their stamp and mark their ballots.
News & Articles
- Recent rainfall helps agriculture in time of need
It’s days like this that most farmers live for. Dark clouds covering the sky and plenty of rainfall to moisten their crops. A combination they don’t see very often.
July 18, 2013 - KVII 7 Amarillo
- Marilyn Manson in 93X.COM
The album is being launched on the eve of the holy month of Ramzan. Perhaps this might act as an antidote for the pain people are suffering due to flood, earthquakes and bomb blasts. My eyes moisten whenever I remember that God has been protecting... Daler Mehndi http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daler_Mehndi&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEFftlSeQ-7Ld0u1stb-QzDNANwPw Hindu http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/009200808311531.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHGTR_4KyYk93xar6tuJjGMnY1JLg Aug 31, 2008
64664 85885 moisten It will be the vampire national anthem," says Manson. "Black panties all across the world will moisten at the sound of my voice."
- Asha Parekh in nowRunning.com
Yes, Shammi aunty and I were stuck in my car for 15 hours without food, sleep and barely enough water to moisten our lips,Asha Parekh told IANS, still in disbelief over the experience.