mischief-making : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n reckless or malicious behavior that causes discomfort or annoyance in others
- Andbut there are those who will say that Novak has produced some copy with his eyes more on mischief-making than fact-finding.
- Besides angering Arab opinion, the lack of an Arab-Israeli peace process that would also address Israel's occupation of the Syrian Golan Heights has encouraged mischief-making by .
- There he met other students, among them a gang of mischief-making teenagers from Brooklyn and the Bronx who called themselves the Masters of Destruction.
News & Articles
- 'Super Mario 3D World' launch trailer leaps into action
Mario laughs and meows in response to his own "Super Mario 3D World" launch trailer. Cleverly timed to coincide with the debut of the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, "Super Mario 3D Land" is ready to assume its role as system seller for the Wii U. One to four players can partake in the mischief-making, and as with the "New Super Mario Bros." games, each characters has slightly differing abilities ...
Nov. 22, 2013 - AFP Relax News via Yahoo! News
- Zalmay Khalilzad in Washington Post
The Lebanese prime minister has taken substantial risks to ask for this to happen,Khalilzad said. "If you give a lot of time to it, there is all kinds of opportunities for mischief-making and for negative effect on the situation in...
- Cesc Fabregas in Setanta Sports
A newspaper report suggesting that I have rejected a new contract is untrue,said Fabregas on the club's official website. "The article is just mischief-making. Everybody knows I have a long-term contract and that I am happy here. I'm...
- John Smit in Independent Online
My family back home phoned me in Galway about the conspiracy theories doing the rounds,Smit said. "Frankly, it is disappointing that there is this mischief-making on the eve of the World Cup. I find it very negative that people make up...