deviltry : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n wicked and cruel behavior
- n reckless or malicious behavior that causes discomfort or annoyance in others
- Last week in Washington, Irving Brown was filling his little black bag with plans for a lot more anti-Communist deviltry.
- If Bull Moore was above any kind of mix-up that concerned a girl, his dare-deviltry sometimes brought him to the edge of other kinds of trouble.
- Some East Germans fear that the "pocketbook blockade" of West Berlin (PTI, April 11) is only the prelude to "some new deviltry.