deviousness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the quality of being oblique and rambling indirectly
- n the quality of being deceitful and underhanded
- And if, in addition to being a hyperactive polygamist, the father is an illiterate billionaire, then a certain amount of deviousness, among the older boys, shouldn't surprise us.
- Another, "Tell it like it is," conveys an abiding mistrust of what they consider adult deviousness.
- His forthrightness is the plain speaking of a non-political person who has no patience for guile and deviousness.