obliqueness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the property of being neither parallel nor perpendicular, but at a slanting angle
- n the quality of being oblique and rambling indirectly
- The making of You and I, the third film produced in Moscow for a Western audience, has been awash with such cultural exchanges, Russian obliqueness grating against the time-is .
- With customary obliqueness, Salinger pointedly failed to state what he considered a writer's most valuable property, proceeded to brush off the usual biographical data with the .
- Hinted the King with Oriental obliqueness: a chair like that would save him many steps in his palace at Riyadh.