- n reckless or malicious behavior that causes discomfort or annoyance in others
- No weird twins up to supernatural devilment here, nosir, and no mythical human sacrifices either.
- Then he suavely added: "It is not for me to decide between Britons and Japs the degree of their devilment.
- After a fair example of the devilment which Peter and his small Negro coeval (Raymond Bishop) are capable of raising, the lawyer and the horsey lady decide that neither of them .
- Paul Keating in Sydney Morning Herald
Paul Keating says he'll always remember Button's "penchant for devilment, for the zany and the unpredictable" and "the fun in being around such a quixotic character".
- Alan Pardew in Cape Argus (subscription)
This is a big stage, they (have some very good players and we found them in good form so it was a tough ask for us,said West Ham manager Alan Pardew. "Sometimes you have to have a little bit of devilment in your game. I thought we lacked...
- Mick McCarthy in ITV.com
We were terrific in the first half,said Wolves manager Mick McCarthy. "That was as good as we have played and we should have been home and hosed. We had enough good opportunities and either didn't have the final pass or the devilment to...