- n the trait of indulging in disreputable pranks
- n the quality of being a slippery rascal
- n reckless or malicious behavior that causes discomfort or annoyance in others
- Currently, Lacson rails against "the abuses, excesses, rascality, rapacity and filth of the Garcia administration.
- If the plight of Town Topics is ignominious compared to its flamboyant rascality of three decades ago, so is Editor Augustus Ralph Keller colorless, small-scale compared to the .
- In the annals of Tacitus and those of medieval chroniclers, these men are present; their frail lusts and meagre rascality grown enormous through the grandeur of the empire which .
- John Dingell in Reuters UK
That's a fine place and there is all matter of rascality that can go on there in the dark,Dingell said of futures exchanges in general.