mailing : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n mail sent by a sender at one time
the candidate sent out three large mailings
- n the transmission of a letter
the postmark indicates the time of mailing
- v send via the postal service
- v cause to be directed or transmitted to another place
- From time to time, mobile phone users in China receive a mass mailing text message that's not the usual maddening spam (companies offering to supply illegal satellite dishes or .
- In another understated, low- tech move, the company is mailing out chain letters in target markets that mock the outlandish claims that companies often make for their products.
- One by one, then hundreds by hundreds, people started downloading the video, e-mailing it, linking to it, sharing it, copying it and reuploading it.
News & Articles
- N.M. man loses motion in laced letters incident
A New Mexico man convicted of mailing threatening powder-laced letters to dozens of financial institutions nationwide has lost a legal bid to avoid paying $87,734 in emergency response costs.
June 23, 2013 - Amarillo Globe-News
- Mailing Lists
Subscribe to a mailing list to have daily news sent directly to your inbox.
June 19, 2013 - Grand Rapids Herald-Review
- ETX P&DC closure impacts bulk mailing; effect on first-class mail still unknown
One local business owner, whose company's focus is delivering mailing, says his main concern and the concern of his customers is the length of time it is taking mail to be delivered.
June 19, 2013 - KLTV 7 Tyler
- Bob McDonnell in Sydney Morning Herald
We require all sex offenders to register their physical and mailing addresses in Virginia, but in the 21st century it is just as critical that they register any e-mail addresses or IM screen names,McDonnell said in a news release.
- Jerry Reinsdorf in SportingNews.com
All I know is what we have right now is not good and we have to get better,Reinsdorf said. "They are playing hard in the last half-dozen or so games. We had some games where they were mailing it in and I felt like standing up and booing...
- Gordon Brown in BBC News
Mr Brown said: "Whether it is by questionnaires, whether it is by mailing, e-mailing or holding meetings or talking to all the community groups in our area, people will not respect us unless they know that - as councillors, MSPs and MPs do already -...