listing : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a database containing an ordered array of items (names or topics)
- n the act of making a list of items
- v give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of
- v include in a list
- v cause to lean to the side
- v tilt to one side
- v enumerate
- Only certain businesses pay listing fees.
- Marked-down properties account for more than 30% of listings in 15 other cities, including Boston, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Honolulu and Tucson, Ariz.
- Home listings by owner, with tool kits for buyers and sellers.
- Dirk Kempthorne in KSTP.com
I want to make clear that this listing will not stop global climate change or prevent any sea ice from melting,said Kempthorne.
- Francis Maude in Telegraph.co.uk
This person is showing unusual interest by stalking, throwing long letters of interest over my fence in bags with rocks and screwdrivers inside, making unannounced visits to offices of people I work with in an attempt to meet with me and listing my... John Cusack http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Cusack&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHhG7nS9EwfXTkdlQI4iG411zn7nQ MSNBC http://www.google.com/url?q=http://msnbc.msn.com/id/13591677/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFaiWyf9FT940pkhpswIo8x-ONhmg Jun 28, 2006
58663 78198 listing Francis Maude, the Cabinet Office minister who has been a driving force behind the disclosure programme, said: This release, along with previous publications listing high earning civil servants and salaries of special advisers, shows that...