litchi : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n Chinese tree cultivated especially in Philippines and India for its edible fruit; sometimes placed in genus Nephelium
- n Chinese fruit having a thin brittle shell enclosing a sweet jellylike pulp and a single seed; often dried
- The techniques are scrupulously traditional, but every dish includes some surprise: crabmeat in the flaky samosas, fresh spinach and mustard greens in the saag paneer, and litchi .
- Over time, the minerals give the wines their distinctive flavors of rosewater, litchi and apricot.
- Diners may start with an appetizer of litchi, celery, apple and eucalyptus soup; proceed to a "salad" of spicy milk-pudding cubes, apple sticks, rocket and caramel; tuck into an .
- Nitish Kumar in Times of India
The litchi trees were infested with pests,Nitish told reporters.
- Jairam Ramesh in Hindu
A team of Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) will visit Bihar and prepare a concrete proposal for promoting export of fruits like litchi, mangoes, bananas and pineapples,Union Minister of State for...