- n the act of consuming liquids
- v take in, also metaphorically
- v take (gas, light or heat) into a solution
- v take in liquids
- v receive into the mind and retain
- But low cost and infinite range, plus the mini-video's ascent as one of the culture's preferred ways of imbibing information, means vastly increased exposure for clerics who would .
- One approach to reckless imbibing gaining currency among college administrators is unconventional and even counterintuitive.
- Europe is already the heaviest-imbibing region in the world, with alcohol consumption per head over twice the world average 11 L of pure alcohol per year.
News & Articles
- Craft Cocktail Bars In and Around Washington, D.C.
The craft cocktail is making a comeback, or perhaps it's finally coming to the forefront. In either case, all around the Washington, D.C., metro area, you'll find creative cocktails and libations to suit every taste, along with bars and restaurants that have created entire experiences around the art of imbibing. When you're looking for something beyond the gin and tonic your favorite ...
June 12, 2013 - Yahoo! Contributor Network via Yahoo! News
- 35 Percent of Designated Drivers Drink, Study Finds
A new study of designated drivers finds 35 percent of them drink. Many imbibing designated drivers have blood-alcohol levels high enough to impair their driving, researchers from the University of Florida report.
June 10, 2013 - Join Together Online
- Sheila Dikshit in Hindu
This will go a long way in imbibing a sense of discipline and responsiveness amongst children to enable them to contribute substantially in nation building,said Dikshit.
- Omar Abdullah in Central Chronicle
What I want to do is take everything that has made me who I am, imbibing the sixties, seventies, punk bands, Britpop, hip hop, this quite unique musical journey that sometimes feels like it's been back to front, being a producer then a pop... Ian Broudie http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Broudie&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEhil2aA2nyXPma4f2OxH-4kzWoFw Pollstar (blog) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.pollstar.com/blogs/news/archive/2010/02/09/709002.aspx&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEo2SI8Ilch8mLu-mvELVMnHBml3g Feb 9, 2010
49669 67446 imbroglio We should jointly work to find a solution to the Kashmir imbroglio and facilitate a dialogue between India and Pakistan as well as a dialogue between the Centre and various shades of opinion in the state," Mr Abdullah said in a statement here.