- n a condition of urgency making it necessary to hurry
in a hurry to lock the door
- n overly eager speed (and possible carelessness)
- n the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner
- v move very fast
- v act or move at high speed
- v urge to an unnatural speed
- In auto-short Korea, nearly everybody walks unless he is in a hurry; in that case he runs.
- PTI: But you do seem to be in a hurry.
- Co-editor Larry Smith, who founded Smith magazine and signs his e-mails "Big hair, big heart, big hurry," says the collection was inspired by a six-word story Ernest Hemingway .
News & Articles
- Readers' Choice voting wraps up Friday
Hurry and vote for your favorites in the Star Local Media Readers' Choice survey at http://www.scntx.com/contest1/ -- contest ends March 1!
June 13, 2013 - Southlake Times
- Little upside seen for ArcelorMittal
Traders apparently think that ArcelorMittal is going nowhere in a hurry. optionMONSTER's tracking programs detected the purchase of 12,850 December 13 calls for $0.82 and the sale of an equal number of ...
June 13, 2013 - optionMONSTER via Yahoo! Finance
- Third PIRTEK Franchise Opens in Chicago Bringing Mobile-Based Hydraulic Hose and Fitting ...
CHICAGO, Illinois – Businesses in the heart of Chicago, Illinois, needing hydraulic hose replacements in a hurry will benefit from PIRTEK USA's newest PIRTEK Hose Service & Supply Center that will open June 3, 2013, in the McKinley Park community. The mobile-based hydraulic hose and fitting franchise at 3440 South Ashland Avenue will reduce equipment downtime and increase productivity by ...
June 13, 2013 - ThomasNet
- David Paterson in International Herald Tribune
Things could go even more south in a big hurry,Paterson told reporters.
- Manny Pacquiao in ESPN
Our plan was not to hurry, but to take our time,Pacquiao said. "It was a hard fight tonight and I needed time to test his power."
- Kevin Harvick in SI.com
He was going to pass us,Harvick said. "It was just a matter of time. From my end, it just looks like he just got in a hurry and got a little bit frustrated because he couldn't get by as easy as he wanted to."