hastiness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n overly eager speed (and possible carelessness)
- n hasty impulsiveness
- The crux lies not in the quality of such gifts as I have, but in spiritual hastiness, in the fact that we were blinded by tremendous events, deafened by cannonades, by roaring .
- Levine's tempos can be brisk to the point of hastiness, and in his enthusiasm for the music he often lets the sound of the orchestra overwhelm the singers, swamping them amid .
News & Articles
- Dolphins mailblog: Dion Jordan debate
Let's see what's on the minds of Miami Dolphins fans this week. Rick D from Hartford, Conn., writes: With the emergence of defensive end Olivier Vernon and Jonathan Martin's struggles at left tackle, did the Dolphins make a mistake in drafting Dion Jordan No. 3 overall instead of LT Lane Johnson? James Walker: Rick, I understand the hastiness of Dolphins fans. But keep in mind the team has yet ...
Aug. 17, 2013 - ESPN Blogs
- The Best Tips For An Easy College Semester
College is supposed to be the best time of your life. But being guys, sometimes, nay, many times, we make mistakes -- especially when we're young. In our endless male hastiness, we often overlook certain things that could come back to bite us in the ass later. Young men rarely have proper foresight. But luckily [...]
Aug. 16, 2013 - MTV
- James Chanos in Bloomberg
It does underscore our concerns about the hastiness of these late-night regulations,Chanos told me, after I called to make sure I wasn't imagining the loophole.
- Luis Aragones in CNN International
There was too much anxiety, hastiness and disorganization,Aragones said. "There were occasions when we had four forwards all in a line and that's no good. On the left wing we didn't overlap enough."
- Deniz Baykal in HÃ¼rriyet
Touching on the relations between Turkey and Armenia, Baykal added, "Azerbaijan was offended by the manipulation of other parties and the hastiness to establish dialogue with Armenia."