- n a car having a hatchback door
- n a sloping rear car door that is lifted to open
- My girlfriend in college had a diaper-brown Chevette three-door hatchback, as bare bones as an exhibit at the natural history museum.
- Further, the tall hatchback shape makes it easy to carry cargo and sports gear.
- PRAKASH SINGH AFP Getty Images Family-owned Reva Electric Car is building a new factory 25 miles (40 km) south of its Bangalore headquarters to mass-produce the Reva hatchback .
News & Articles
- 2014 Ford Explorer Reviewed, Ram Trucks Recall, Transformers 4: Car News Headlines
Today at The Car Connection, we reviewed the 2014 Ford Explorer and Nissan priced the 2014 Versa Note hatchback. Chrysler issued a recall for certain 2013 Ram trucks, and we took a closer look at the 2013 Audi Allroad's handling and competition. All this and more in today's car news, right here on The Car Connection. Nissan priced the 2014 Versa...
June 17, 2013 - The Car Connection
- 2014 Fiat 500L: First Drive
It took BMW's Mini nine years to birth a four-door sibling to the Cooper hatchback in the Countryman, part of an Octomom-like propagation that dealt us two- and four-seat convertibles, a coupe, a panel wagon, two more hatchbacks, an electric-car...
June 16, 2013 - Cars.com
- 2014 Nissan Versa Note Priced $14,780: Big Tech, Small Package
The 2014 Nissan Versa Note hatchback goes on sale this month, and pricing has been set from $14,780, including a $790 destination charge. Not only is that $680 less than the outgoing Versa Hatchback, but it also offers new technology for the sub-compact car segment. First shown at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show, the Versa Note is the second-generation...
June 14, 2013 - The Car Connection
- Sergio Marchionne in FOXNews
Marchionne told the publication that "in Europe, Lancia is an undersized, underdeveloped brand, with nothing bigger than the Delta [compact hatchback]. Chrysler, which has a true global reach, has nothing smaller. Put them together and you have a...
- Denise Lewis in Daily Mail
Denise, who won gold in the heptathlon at the 2000 Olympics, said: "I was approaching the school and realised another car, a silver or pale blue hatchback, was following me. I thought, 'Why are you so close?' It felt like an accident was about to...
- Freeman Thomas in San Francisco Chronicle
A sports car with a hatchback is not a hatchback,said Freeman Thomas, a Ford designer. "It's still a sports car."