hotheaded : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s quickly aroused to anger
a hotheaded commander
- s characterized by undue haste and lack of thought or deliberation; (`brainish' is archaic)
a hotheaded decision
- The hotheaded, toothbrush-mustached Spanish Catalan, Luis Companys, became a rebel when he added to the chaos of Spain's October 1934 revolution by declaring his native province .
- Saddam picked his younger, less hotheaded son Qusay to succeed him.
- People who knew Ral at the time of the revolution speak of him as hotheaded and daredevilish.
News & Articles
- Scott D. Pierce: Caan returns as an older, wiser mobster
Scott D. Pierce: Caan returns as an older, wiser mobster by Scott D. Pierce The Salt Lake Tribune Published Jun 13, 2013 04:59PM MDT Four decades ago, James Caan became a huge star playing a gangster in “The Godfather.” His portrayal of hotheaded Sonny Corleone remains memorable 41 years after the movie was released. He’s joined the cast of “Magic City” as that show’s second season gets under ...
June 13, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Thad Cochran in Washington Post
The thought of his being president sends a cold chill down my spine,Cochran said about McCain by phone. "He is erratic. He is hotheaded. He loses his temper and he worries me."
- Harry Reid in CNSNews.com
Then, reading aloud, and quoting Sen. Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) from an interview last Friday, Reid said: "The thought of him [McCain] being president sends a cold chill down my spine. He is erratic. He is hotheaded. He loses his temper, and he worries...