- s quickly aroused to anger
- But Labor at that time was led by Mark Latham, who was quick-tempered and volatile, (at one time, he called George Bush as "the most incompetent and dangerous President in living .
- Fat and quick-tempered, Ben Belt is still an excellent horseman, a better salesman.
- Rat (hardworking, thrifty, quick-tempered, neurotic): 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008 Ox (patient, self-sacrificing, jealous, rigid): 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997 .
News & Articles
- 5 Insane Moments From the Alec Baldwin Stalker Trial
Tabloid angel Genevieve Sabourin. Aspiring Canadian actress Genevieve Sabourin was found guilty today of stalking and harassing the quick-tempered harassment-magnet Alec Baldwin, concluding a courtroom circus straight out of 30 Rock.
Nov. 14, 2013 - New York Magazine
- Butch Hartman in Boston Globe (registration)
Timmy is my alter ego. He's a wise guy. He's sarcastic. He's quick-tempered. . . . He loves comic books. He loves video games,Hartman said. "He's pretty much my alter ego, except I didn't have fairy godparents."
- Markus Babbel in AFP
Jens must know that he is constantly in the media's spotlight because he is a well-known name,Babbel told Bild on Sunday. "He must refrain from quick-tempered and rash actions and concentrate on doing the essentials well. Jens needs to...