hourglass-shaped : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s shaped in the form of an hourglass
- The hourglass-shaped Diablo radio, designed by Elise Berthier, has no switches.
- Just as parabolic, or hourglass-shaped, skis changed that sport, Firewire's Future Shapes Technology boards feature balsa-wood rails glued to the EPS foam to increase motion in the .
- Parabolic (hourglass-shaped) skis used for the past 15 years have allowed better control, so more traditional speed racers are entering this event.
News & Articles
- Lexus gives CT compact hybrid Darth Vader look
The CT will get the hourglass-shaped front-end design on other Lexus models. It's what the brand calls it the 'spindle grille' and what we have called looking a lot like the face ofbad guy Darth Vader from 'Star Wars.'
Dec. 10, 2013 - Detroit Free Press