- s causing fear or dread or terror
horrendous explosions shook the city
- The commission also concluded that he was systematically tortured and held under horrendous conditions.
- I've seen men who have done horrendous damage to themselves over time with smoking and drinking and who still get to 100 and older though that's very, very rare.
- It had been a week full of shootings on a number of high school campuses but the deadly six-minute long incident at NIU was by far the most reminiscent of last year's horrendous incident.
News & Articles
- Prosecutors say suspect in hit-and-run death has long record of driving offenses
Richard Reis, of Fall River, has a “horrendous” driving record that includes at least eight speeding citations and a half-dozen accidents, prosecutors said Wednesday. Reis also served six months in jail for a drug distribution conviction in 1996 and has several prior restraining orders, according to statements in Fall River District Court. Reis, 35, 280 Ridge St., was ordered held on $10,000 ...
June 19, 2013 - The Taunton Gazette
- Selma Blair Officially Off Anger Management
What do people think is going to happen when you work alongside Charlie Sheen? Selma Blair has officially been let go from the truly horrendous Anger Management after ruffling Sheen's feathers by complaining about his work ethic, according to multiple outlets. Sheen, an executive producer on the show and a ... More »
June 19, 2013 - Vulture
- $20,000 bail for Northeastern student's second assault case
The Northeastern University student accused of a second knife-point attack on a woman was ordered held on $20,000 bail today at his arraignment in West Roxbury District Court. If he does post bail, Patrick Barry, 21, of Medford, was ordered to abide by a 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. curfew and wear a GPS monitoring bracelet. Judge Kathleen E. Coffey said the allegations were "a horrendous nightmare" and if ...
June 19, 2013 - Boston Herald
- Martina Hingis in New York Times
I find this accusation so horrendous, so monstrous, that I have decided to confront it head-on by talking to the press,said Hingis, 27. "My weapon on the tennis court is and always was one single thing: the game, the ingenuity on court....
- Antonio Taguba in Gulf Daily News
The mere description of these pictures is horrendous enough, take my word for it,Taguba said.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in Reuters
It is absolutely wrong to release someone who has been imprisoned based on the evidence about his involvement in such a horrendous crime,US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told reporters.