hatred : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the emotion of intense dislike; a feeling of dislike so strong that it demands action
- The hatred is not principally about religion.
- The hatred women have for Sarah Palin, and others had for Hillary before her, is not necessarily about politics.
- Democrats are seized with a loathing for President Bush a contempt and disdain giving way to a hatred that is near pathological unlike any since they had Richard Nixon to .
News & Articles
- Hatred has no positive result
By Michael O'Hare, Leader Times What do you think about hatred? Its very existence has always fascinated me. My interest began as a boy when I told my Mother that ...
June 21, 2013 - The Mckeesport Daily News
- Soccer-Dinamo Zagreb chief indicted for ethnic hatred
ZAGREB, June 20 (Reuters) - Croatia's state prosecutors have indicted Zdravko Mamic, the president of the country's top soccer club Dinamo Zagreb, for inciting racial hatred towards ethnic Serbs. In line with the law, the state prosecutors did not explicitly name Mamic but said that a 54-year-old Croatian was indicted for inciting hatred towards the sport minister and all ethnic Serbs while ...
June 20, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Sports
- Warren Sapp blasts Michael Strahan because he played against right tackles
Your browser does not support iframes. Hatred causes people to not think clearly and say irrational things. And with that, we bring you Warren Sapp's diatribe on Michael Strahan. Sapp, who made his name as a great defensive tackle for … Continue reading ?
June 20, 2013 - Shutdown Corner via Yahoo! Sports
- Dog Chapman in E! Online
I have the utmost respect and aloha for black people who have suffered so much due to racial discrimination and acts of hatred,Chapman said. "I am deeply disappointed in myself for speaking out of anger to my son and using such a hateful...
- Barack Obama in U.S. News & World Report
So long as our relationship is defined by our differences, we will empower those who sow hatred rather than peace, and who promote conflict rather than the cooperation,Obama said during a 54-minute address at the University of Cairo that will...
- Beck in Media Matters for America (blog)
As Media Matters has documented, after Beck called President Obama a "racist" with a "deep-seated hatred for white people," most legitimate companies began refusing to advertise on his show.