handless : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it
- v be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
- v interact in a certain way
- v act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- v touch, lift, or hold with the hands
- v handle effectively
- v show and train
- a without a hand or hands
a handless war veteran
- s lacking physical movement skills, especially with the hands
could scarcely empty a scuttle of ashes, so handless was the poor creature"- Mary H. Vorse
- The handless, numberless Corpus Clock, created by English inventor John Taylor and unveiled by Stephen Hawking himself, is designed to express time's irrevocability.
- Now handless, the cuckold finds the real father and tricks him into raping his own daughter.
- The headless, handless body of a woman covered with green algae was fished out of a lake in upstate New York.
News & Articles
- Coverage You Can Count On
JEFFERSON CITY - Car companies try to make vehicles safer with handless systems, but Missouri State Highway Police representative Sergeant Paul Reinsch described some past facts about driving safety.
July 9, 2013 - KOMU Columbia