- s expletives used informally as intensifiers
I'll be damned (or blessed or darned or goddamned) if I'll do any such thing
he's a damn (or goddam or goddamned) fool
- r extremely
- It's none of your goddamned business.
- Or to declare, as Charles did to any of Robert's enthusiasms, "How perfectly goddamned delightful it all is, to be sure.
- The best goddamned thing in your movie shows up in a goddamned TV show six months before the movie is out.
News & Articles
- This Is Where The Debate Over "Redskins" Went Completely Off The Rails
We've finally come to the end of the crazy line in the Washington Redskins name debate. It's going to be hard to top Walter E. Williams writing about "busybodies and tyrants" for The Oakland Press in a column so nuts you really want it to be satire. If it is satire, then it is the best goddamned satire ever. Williams, a professor of economics at George Mason University and occasional fill-in ...
June 30, 2013 - Deadspin
- Brian Burke in ESPN (blog)
When you finish 29th, your list of untouchables should be pretty goddamned short, and it is,Burke said.
- Keith Richards in Reuters Canada
Ike acted like a goddamned pimp,Richards told Vanity Fair in 1993.
- Sally Field in Reuters Canada
I'm proud to be one of those women, and let's face it, if mothers ruled the world, there would be no goddamned wars in the first place,Field said to applause in a comment partially bleeped from the live Fox network telecast.