- s used as expletives
oh, damn (or goddamn)!
- s expletives used informally as intensifiers
I'll be damned (or blessed or darned or goddamned) if I'll do any such thing
he's a damn (or goddam or goddamned) fool
- r extremely
you are goddamn right!
- Perdue may be evil incarnate, but they have bred a chicken that is goddamn profitable.
- The typical reaction of one recipient: "All there was in that goddamn piece of Xerox was my notice of termination.
- And I thought it was the funniest goddamn song I'd ever heard.
News & Articles
- Trains Used To Drive Down The Goddamn Street In New York City
Driving in a big city can be tough enough, what with pedestrians darting out everywhere and potholes and taxi drivers that seem to have a death wish. But hey, at least you don't run the risk of getting hit by a giant goddamn train every day. This isn't a trolley or a grade crossing, either, but rather a real train , coming down a real street . It's like that train in Inception . For over 80 ...
June 15, 2013 - Jalopnik
- Sally Field in Film.com
Sally Field noted that "if the mothers ruled the war, there would be no goddamn wars in the first place."
- Lauren Bacall in News24
Tom had taken off for Penelope Cruz or some goddamn thing - one of his more ridiculous moves. Tom Cruise is a maniac. I can't understand the way he conducts his life,Bacall told Elle magazine.
- Brian Burke in CBC.ca
When you finish 29th your list of untouchables should be pretty goddamn short,said Burke. "And it is."