go-ahead : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a signal to proceed
- n readiness to embark on bold new ventures
- Instead, the film was given the go-ahead for domestic release.
News & Articles
- Galvis Rallies Phillies for 8-7 Win Over Rockies
Freddy Galvis hit two 2-run triples and scored the go-ahead run on Humberto Quintero's single, and the Philadelphia Phillies rallied from a five-run deficit to beat the Colorado Rockies 8-7 on Friday night.
June 15, 2013 - New York Times
- MLB: Los Angeles Angels 5, New York Yankees 2
ANAHEIM, Calif., June 15 (UPI) -- Chris Iannetta singled in the go-ahead run in the sixth Friday and the Los Angeles Angels went on to defeat the New York Yankees 5-2.
June 15, 2013 - UPI
- Astros top White Sox despite Sale's 14 K's
Erik Bedard pitched six solid innings, and Jose Altuve hit a go-ahead RBI single to give the Houston Astros a 2-1 win over the Chicago White Sox on Friday night.
June 15, 2013 - ESPN