get down :
- v lower (one's body) as by kneeling
- v move something or somebody to a lower position
- v alight from (a horse)
- v pass through the esophagus as part of eating or drinking
- v lower someone's spirits; make downhearted
- v put down in writing; of texts, musical compositions, etc.
- v take the first step or steps in carrying out an action
News & Articles
- 48 Hours: Your guide to weekend entertainment
See Three Days Grace at Harley Fest, get down with Toby Keith at DTE Energy Music Theatre, check out the Motor City Irish Festvial, go on a garden walk and more.
June 15, 2013 - Detroit News
- Get Down to Business series set for June 19-22
The Greater Norwich Area Chamber of Commerce will host the annual Get Down to Business series June 19-21 at the Solution Center, 210 Route 32, Franklin.
June 14, 2013 - The Norwich Bulletin
- The Drew Magary interview: Dadspin columnist and author of 'Somebody Could Get Hurt'
I bookmarked the parenting columns on Deadspin written by today's interviewee long before I had a baby. His straight-shooting advice, paired with salty language I could get down with, made me feel somewhat prepared for parenthood, but moreso feel heartened that one could be a new parent but still be a human. He's got a new memoir about parenting out called Someone Could Get Hurt: A Memoir of ...
June 14, 2013 - WBEZ 91.5 Chicago