- s annoyed and irritable
- s overcrowded or cluttered with detail
a fussy design
- s exacting especially about details
fussy about clothes
- Every new parent knows how difficult it can be to get a fussy baby to sleep, but new research suggests that a parent's best efforts may only be exacerbating the problem and .
- It wouldn't work well, for example, with certain jobs, like doctoring and teaching, or for particularly fussy infants.
- As always, even the indicia gets the Ware treatment, in that typically fussy prose of his: "Also, please note, should you be a German 'Hip Hop' band, or a Belgian night club, or a .
News & Articles
- Racing Family Hopes Father's Day Celebration Begins Saturday At Lvms
Drake Reed Anderson was born Feb. 26, and his destiny already might be in place to become a fourth-generation racecar driver. Sometimes when he's fussy, Drake's dad, David, will put a DVR-recorded race on TV, and the sound of engines and sight of cars
June 14, 2013 - Las Vegas Review-Journal
- The 10 Most Beautiful Ferraris of All Time
Upon its introduction, the 599 GTB Fiorano was touted as one of the most beautiful of all Ferraris. While the overall shape remains very attractive, the fussy scoop-heavy styling details haven't aged all that well. The car pictured is a limited edition, high performance GTO model.
June 13, 2013 - Forbes
- Anna Faris in WXYZ
Faris tells Usmagazine.com, "We're thinking before the end of this year, but we are still sorting that out." "I just don't want anything big or fussy. I have a good girlfriend who is getting married next month, and she's got 13 bridesmaids....
- Diego VelÃ¡zquez in Forbes
My horse ran good,jockey Cornelio Velasquez said. "He got a little fussy. I had trouble with him in the gate. He broke slow."
- Alastair Clarkson in Sydney Morning Herald
We can't be too fussy with the way we're getting wins at the moment,Clarkson said. "We just want to take them, put them in the bank and move on. We've got four now so we've given ourselves a chance to get back into the season with three...